Did You Know
- Strawberries are the only fruit which grows seeds on the outside and an average strawberry has approximately 200 seeds.
- A strawberry is not really a berry but a banana is.
- Apples float in water because they are 25% air.
- An apple tree can produce up to 400 apples a year.
- Many years ago, explorers used watermelons to
carry water on long trips.
- A banana ripens quickly when you put it into a
brown paper bag with an apple or tomato.
- Black currant juice can be used to soothe sore throats and colds.
- Orange fruits help to keep your eyes healthy.
- Blue and purple fruits help with your memory.
- Cherries are a member of the rose family.
- Orange does not rhyme with any other word.